Pre and Postnatal Fitness
The Region’s best fitness classes for pregnant and new mom’s where Mom’s make friends and build their tribe.
Our classes have been developed and tailored to the pregnant woman and the news mother’s body.
What you receive from our classes:
- Learn to listen to your body and work out at an intensity level that is right for each you.
- There is one on one personal support at each class to support your goals.
- We create bonds that last well past the post partum phase, our clients come back and grow with our other clinic services.
- Our classes are about strengthening our bodies and honouring where we are at; healing, recovering, our current and future goals.
- Building strength both physically and mentally.
We believe that knowledge is power. In each class we will cover topics such as common pregnancy concerns and comfort measures, relationship changes, breastfeeding, balancing family, and more.
Socialization is so very important during this time of a woman’s life and research has shown that being able to share pregnancy and parenthood experiences with peers helps to reduce the feelings of uncertainty and anxiety that often accompany this period of change.